- Sit in a simple cross legged pose – YWTL
- Drape yourself over the mini bolster (rolled blanket under shoulderblades)
- Simple cross legged pose with fingers between the toes, hip rocks
- Baddha konasana – soles of the feet together, then with a block in between
- Half frog pose (on your stomach, bend one knee and reach back to grab your foot)
- Downward facing dog
- Supta padangustasana – on your back take one leg up and hook the strap. Then out to the side and across the body.
- Hip circles – with hands on the seat of the chair, shoulders over hands, hips over heels, bend one knee. Then take that leg in circles forward, then backwards
- Tree pose
- Warrior 2
- Warrior 3
- Half Moon pose
- With right hand on the left side of your head, gently take right ear to right shoulder stretching the left side of the neck. Repeat on the other side.
- Clasp hands behind head and take chin to chest
- Legs up the wall
- Supta baddha konasana – with the soles of the feet together, extend your spine on a bolster or blankets.